Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, December 17th 221/336

I slept well and I woke up feeling groovy. These drugs have a mind of their own and they do as they please, when they please. About this time in tx you begin to doubt your sanity and you wonder if you’ll ever be the same again. My friend Derek told me at the start that “this stuff really fucks with your head”. Truer words were never spoken. I can handle the physical sides but the mental ones are another story. Confusion, brain fog and chemo brain make one wonder who you are and why you’re doing this at age 60. I hope it works as I don’t want to feel this way again. If you can do this, there isn’t much that you can’t accomplish. All is well and bye for now.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

60 my ass...lol...you are 20 at heart, 50 by looks and ya have at least 40 more to go! Not to mention the beautiful Magda at your side :-)

I'm glad your feeling better.