Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday, December 9th 213/336

Today I’m having one of those days where my grip on reality is tenuous. What’s real and what’s not? The holidays are always a little confusing for me as everyone seems to get so stressed out over money and diminished expectations. M started things off with a bang by stating that I was not to sign her name to the Christmas card that I was sending to my step-daughter and her husband; merry Christmas to you too!. The night before, M’s friend stayed the night and she paced around the house mumbling Hari Krishna for hours, totally oblivious to the effects it was having on any one else’s well being. At one point she stuck her face in the crack in our front door and mumbled Hari Krishna for another hour. She got up in the morning and didn’t pick up after herself and off she went. Her behavior sent me off the reservation and the interferon is playing tricks with my perception of reality. Is it OK to allow a brainwashed cult member to take over my house? I think not, but I can’t be sure because of the insanity of the meds. Stay tuned for more Christmas cheer on the wonder drug interferon. All is well and bye for now.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

it's not the meds. It's inconsiderate rudeness.Those who seek inner peace should do it inwardly.

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Terry. Hope you are feeling groovy (and OMG - yep the houseguest sounded totally whacked out and clueless). Thinking of you on this last stretch of the journey. xxx, d

pixie said...

Hi Terry...sounds like a fun filled normal interferon drug induced day....well it always was at Hepper Cottage with jb only he would talk to Bob Dylan some of the time....It is so hard to separate reality on these meds...But each week a step closer to when normality will begin again...Not long now take it easy..CXX