Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday, December 14th 218/336

I had some post injection reactions through the night. Two sleeping pills and sleep was still light. I got up at 10:30 and went to Starbuck’s and then I drove to Chow for lunch with Mike, Pete and Jesse, I really like those guys and they are life long friends. As I’ve said before, when you decide to tx you find out who your friends are before too long. After lunch I drove Downtown and went to the Westfield Center to buy some sunglasses as mine have broken once again. I got chemo sick and my brain froze and I decided that I need M’s help in this matter. Other things too. <(I know that’s not a sentence). I went home and crawled in bed for a few hours and got up and cancelled my dinner with Ann as I didn’t feel too good. Today I ordered a man’s necklace that I saw in NYC. It has a small skull and a feather and it’s on a black leather strap. M says that I’ve totally lost it. Well, I don’t work, the kids are long gone and I don’t have money problems so I can be who I want and act as I please. It feels good to be free. All is well and bye for now.

What is that?

2 comments:

magda said...

You are such a cutie pie

My Other Blog said...

Cutie pie? Dirty old man is more like it! (When you order a pair of leather pants, a fur coat and some platform shoes - they you'll know you lost it!)