Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday, December 23rd 227/336

227 days of Sick, sick, sick, day after day, week after week, month after month. I’m in the 9th round of a 12 round championship fight. Punches have been landing and I’m getting very tired of this battle I’m in. I’ll make it to the final bell and 3 months post tx the referees will declare a winner. In the mean time I choose to go it alone as I’m feeling some very hard punches coming in from outside of the ring. I have to defend myself and I need to cover up to fend off the blows. This process is very hard on a relationship and many don’t survive tx……. I guess it's that time of year again!

3 comments:

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Fatigue sets in
exhaustion
Tears, sweat, pain
The world, is there
To gain.

The belt is at stake
For the champion
Gladiator's
Take.

Amid the 12 rounds
He finds himself
Still standing, never went down,

Knowing he keeps the crown.

Bloodshot glossy eyes,
Crowd wondering
What hold him up?
With knees nearly buckling
Only his pride, hold him high.

Thump! tha! Thump!
Confusion
Thump! tha! thump!
The pounding within his head.

A decision hold his fate,
The crowd disregards hate,
score cards announced,
The opponent lost
Without a doubt.


By: William Bonilla
1/19/03

Starwtich said...

It's doable, you will be so relived when you hear the bell ring. I've won so far and who cares if I will have to fight again, it will be a different fighter against me, hopefully less powerful.