Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday, December 2nd 206/336

What a wonderful day. Got up early and walked to Starbuck’s while it was lightly snowing. Our friends called and we had lunch at a place in the lower village. New York to the max. Iris braved a four hour bus ride from Baltimore at 6:30min the morning. Teah and her twin sister took the subway from Brooklyn and Jim and Laurie drove in from Pennsylvania. It was nice to actually have face time with my internet hepsies after a year of blogging, emails and forums. After lunch we went to the Metropolitan Museum and mostly got to know each other. I love them all. M and Jim, the non hepsies, shared their experiences as caregivers. Laurie starts soon and she has nothing to worry about with Jim at her side. We all went our separate ways and M and I went to our favorite restaurant for dinner, the Candle Café. M was disappointed with the food and says she’s done, we’ll see about that. After dinner we went and saw “No Country For Old Men”. We both liked it. Tomorrow it’s shoe shopping for M and she says she’s going to buy 4 pairs, she’ll be lucky to find 1. At 4:00, we take the train to New Jersey to have dinner with my brother and his wife and my niece and nephew, very sweet kids. All is well and bye for now.

The Metropolitan Museum

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

It was so nice to spend day 206/336 with you and Magada! Another day closer to the conclusion of this strange adventure!

Laurie said...

It was such a wonderful day!

It was so nice to meet you both and I'm thankful that Jimmy was able to meet Magda. I know it meant alot to him.

It did us a world of good. You both are beautiful people!

I hope Magda finds 10 pairs of shoes!!! ;-)

Have awesome time!

Me said...

What a lovely way to spend the day!