Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday, December 15th 219/336

And the beat goes on! The last 2 nights have been light sleep as I may be resistant to the sleeping pills. I woke up in a fog and stumbled up to Starbuck’s to have coffee with David. We visited for an hour and then I hit the Bay Bridge and got on 80 for the 100 mile drive home to Carmichael. Why they let you drive on this stuff is beyond me. I don’t remember much about the drive and I must have been on auto pilot. When I got home I got sick and I slept for 3 hours on the couch. Saturdays seem to be the bad day of the week, week after week. I spent the rest of the day taking it easy and hopefully, tomorrow I'll be back in the swing of things. All is well and bye for now.

The Ralph Lauren Building, 72nd Street @ Madison Avenue, Upper East side, Manhattan

No comments: