Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday, July 31st 83/336

It's Tuesday and I start to feel human again. Crossword and the Jumble have been solved 100% so the "stupids" stayed away today. I went to the dry cleaners and dropped off and picked up. Next, Starbuck's for a Frappachino and then M and I went to the park with the dog. He ran around like crazy!. The maids are here cleaning so M and I are in the back yard, waiting for them to leave. In the meatime, I'll post my blog and work on my next 5000 word paper," Out of the Shadows: The Latina Experience in America. " I really can't relate to this too much as a white male but I'll do my best to satisfy the requirements. The last paper was about racism in America and that was easy for me as I adopted my daughter 33 years ago and she is black so I have a lot of experience with the effects of racism. Off to class tonight to learn more about Native Americans. My teacher has a phd in Native American studies and is a member of the Tolowa Tribe up on the California/Oregon border. She was raised on the Smith Ranch Indian Reservation. She is very interesting to listen to. Tommorrow, I will be 25% done with my tx. Bye for now


Puppy Love

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

Ah, hombre! Pobrecito! Yo puedo ayudarte con su papel un poco. La vida es muy loco para una latina en America (mi profesora de Espanol dice en 1968) y su perro es muy bonita! (Hope that helps - life is crazy according to my high school Spanish teacher and your dog is pretty - don't know the word for 'cute.') No hable Espanol? Como es posible vivir en California y no hable espanol?
25% "uma lava pisupo" - como se dice en Samoan! 25% done - far out - bet you haven't heard that in a while!
Lo siento mucho, no puedo escribir 5,000 palabras para su papel. :{

Terry Lee said...

Hablo algún español, y sí el perro es mono. otro día, otro 7 ribas

Not Blank said...

Siete Ribas! Ai, caramba! That's a lot of ribas!!!

But if I were you, I'd be counting the days until the end of this class, not how many ribas you have to take just yet.

TeaStarWitch said...

Common, yo no hablar Espanol! I hardly speal English!