Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday, July 26th 78/336 Shot #12

Woke up this morning feeling groovy. Today we're off to SF to go to a birthday party for our friend David, 54. I'm going to stay an extra day and then take the train home Saturday or Sunday. My treatment friends are all in different stages of coping. Tea aka Starwitch is pondering the existance of love handles as injection sites during her 54th week of tx, she is my hero. Uncertain is waiting by the phone for her 3 month post tx PCR results. This is the big one for her. Denise, aka Swampmomster is MIA. She has been haing a very hard time mentally and I hope she has had some help from her doctor. All is well, off to SF, bye for now.

San Francisco, 2002

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

I love your sense of humor, Terry. :) Hi to M.