Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday, July 13th 65/336

I had shot #10 last night and slept like a baby. The anti-biotics continue to upset my stomach and the infection seems to have stalled. I blew off the HepC forum today as it's become a free for all. Some of us may start a newer smaller one in the future. I jumped it the pool this afternoon and that really woke me up. I have to remember this. I'm getting all of these little sores in my mouth and they are becoming bothersome. Hopefully, Star Witch will come to my rescue with one of her home remedys. Tommorrow it's off to SF to see my brother visiting from NYC. Bye for now.


3 Aspens, Wyoming 2001

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

Terry - You need to be taking a 'probiotic' like acidiphilus to get some good bacteria into your gut. Go to any pharmacy and look for this in the vitamin/supplement section.

Terry Lee said...

Thanks UC, will do.

Anonymous said...

Hey T - aleady emailed you about the other stuff, but wanted to wish you a fun and safe trip to SF - stay off the foot :) xxx, denise

TeaStarWitch said...

I'm sorry I did not come to rescuw on time, had some mental problems, was not checking any online stuff.