Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday, July 11th, 63/336

This infection and the antibiotics side effects are much worse than Interferon and Ribaviron. I can barely walk and to do so is very painful. I have what I call a case of AFU "All Fucked Up". The good news is that it looks much better. My 18 year old cat surprised me a minute ago. She was sitting on my chest and she got up, walked over the dog and started licking my foot where the infection is. I was blown away. It seems that animals have a sixth sense that they can figure these things out.

I belong to a cyber group of people in treatment for Hep C and the british contingency has had a total melt down. They are in disarray similar to a civil war. It would be entertaining were it not so sad to watch.

Tommorrow is my final ex and I think I'm ready for it. I just hope the data stays put in my head until tomorrow, after that it can all leak out for all I care.

I hope to get my 8 weeks Viral load test results tomorrow. Bye for now.


Autumn Rythyms, Jackson Pollack, 1949. Photo 2002

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ABs have got to start kicking in soon! Your foot sounds so painful - hope you're keeping it elevated and staying OFF of it :(

My finger is just now starting to get better. Why is it when you have a nasty infection, you will always knock it or bang it on things more??? OW!!!

Animals are amazing in their natural instincts, huh? When I was pregnant, my cats used to LOVE to lie on my swollen belly - they were SO attracted to it -like they knew there was a baby in there :)

Good luck on your finals - I know you're gonna ace them.

Will be watching for your latest labs...it will be SO totally cool if you see that UNDETECTED this time! I'll get mine back next week.

Hey, btw, you know I've found a 'backup forum' based in the U.S. where I can go for an alternative if needed...It's VOICES (from the hepatitis c association website)...have you seen that one? xxxx, d

Terry Lee said...

I haven't seen that one yet, I'll check it out. Might need an alternative given the drama queens we're dealing with in the UK!

TeaStarWitch said...

I just love your "case of AFU", makes me lough