Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday, July 10th 62/336

Today, my foot is still the same, very painful and maybe slightly less swollen and inflamed. The infection has stopped moving up my leg. I think I'm in this one for awhile. Too bad as it's only 85 degrees out and I feel like a bike ride. I think it will be a couple of weeks. As of today, I am taking 17 pills a day....OMG.

Today is my last day of Art history class with my final test on Thursday. Class lasted 6 weeks and it has served a great purpose, it has kept my mind occupied during my treatment. I really hope I can get an A. I have a shot as the next test is on the 20th century and I'm very familiar with the period. Next Monday, I start another class, Race and Ethnicity. I have no desire to take it but it's my last GE Requirement so I might as well get it out of the way.

I've signed up for 3 classes in the fall. I don't know that I can handle it but I'll drop if I need to. We're off to SF for the weekend on Thursday. I feel like the walking wounded with this infection....Yuck! otherwise, all is OK. Bye for now:-)


Greece, 2004

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

You will get your A, I'm sure! I was thinking of taking classes in Literature too, but maybe not now, next year when my brain unfreezes and I can think again

Terry Lee said...

I know. It's twice as hard for me to study when I compare it to pre tx. I like the lectures but have trouble with the essay test questions...You know the story...Hugs T