Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday, July 22nd 74/336

Woke up today feeling sluggish. It's the weirdest thing, you sleep 9 hours and when you wake up your still tired. My only side effect is fatigue so in the regard I consider myself to be one of the lucky one's. That said, I got a lot of fatigue. I was going to ride my bike, but instead I went back to bed for another 2 hours. I think this is how it feels to be around 85 years old, tired all the time with no ambition to do anything at all. Other than that, mentally I feel great and life is good. Bye for now.

Santa Barbara, 2002

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

You're so lucky you can sleep while on treatment - Riba won the battle with Pega over my body most of the time and I had a lot of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep!
What happened to the picture on the last post? It didn't get uploaded.

TeaStarWitch said...

I love the picture, Terry! Who took it?