Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday, July 18th, 70/336

Woke up this morning and went to have coffee at Peet's with my friend Jennifer. We used to work together in real estate. We had a nice visit and she mentioned that Sac state had changed their tune and accepted all of her credits from 20 years ago. This is what they also did for me. Seems as though they give the adults a little leeway in their credits.

Peg and Riba are very fussy today, I think they're pissed about having gone on a ride yesterday. I've been way tired all day and when I lay down, I feel as though I have a heavy lead blanket on top of me.

Went to school and it was good to pass the time.

Tommorrow I'm of to see the doctor for my 10 week bloods and visit. Tommorrow night is shot 11 and I'm going to start hitting my stomach for the next 10 injections. Bye for now.

McCandliss Ranch, Hawaii, 2000

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

Where have you been doing your shots? My P. Ass told me to do them all in the stomach, he didn't trust the thighs for absorption.

Terry Lee said...

Well we all know about your ass's incompetance. I've been doing my legs. Right fo rthe odds and left for the evens. I think the absorbtion is fine given how the shots can make me feel. How are the babies?

Anonymous said...

I've been doing mine in my lower stomach, alternating sides. The red spots help me keep track.

Lead blanket description was a good one. I was lying down on the sofa this a.m. and Kevin asked me how I felt (after shot yesterday) - after thinking about it, I told him "like a puddle"!