Thursday, July 05, 2007

Friday, July 6th, 58/336

I took shot #9 last night and today I caught a break and I have no side effects today. Peg and Riba are very unpredictable.
The interferon shots I take reduce the seratonin in the brain and leads to clinical depression in about a 35% of the people on tx. The increased Prozac seems to have me mentally back on track. Today I'm studying for my last test and I'm developing a memory system for people with interferon brain damage. I call what I have 'Swiss Cheese Brain".

This morning we went to Peet's for coffee and next I'm going to take my car in for a smog check so I can register it. I'm torn between taking 2 or 3 classes in the fall. I know that 2 is the best choice but I might take 3 anyway and then I can always drop one.

It's really warming up around here!



Yesterday it was 113 degrees and the babies didn't like it at all.

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Your babies are so cute.
Stay cool