Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday, July 27th 79/336

The party last night was fun. It's the first time that I have been in a large social group since I started my treatment. Well, you would of thought I was drunk. Some of the junk that came out of my mouth was unbelievable, almost as though I had tirets syndrone. I took my shot at 10:30 last night(2.5 hours later than usual) and this morning I got really sick for about 3 hours. Couldn't move or think and had my doubts about what day it was. Around noon, it lifted and things got better and M and I beat it on home to Sacto. Still feeling a little out of it and I keep thinking it's Sunday. Oh well, some days are better than others. Bye for now.

Ex-wife, Mazatlan 1980

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, socializing really helps. I don't do that much and it makes me feel isolated, unwanted, then I focus on myself and since "myself" is in trouble, all the focus is on trouble. It's hard.