Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday, July 30th 82/336

A pattern seems to be emerging. Sleep for 9 hours, get up, eat breakfast, take my Ribavirin, go back to sleep for 2 more hours. The thing about patterns on tx is that as soon as you can establish a pattern, it changes to something else. Never a dull moment with tx.

I took my dog and my newspaper to the park, where I drank my frappachino from Starbuck's and read the paper and did the jumble and the crossword puzzle. If I can solve these 2 puzzles, I consider my brain intact. if I can't, I tell everyone that I have a case of the "stupids". In fairness to myself, it must be pointed out that the crossword puzzle gets harder every day until friday when it gets really hard. I get the "stupids" a lot toward the end of the week, but not today, ha ha!

I've decided thart if I'm cured of this disease 6 months post treatment, I'm going to tattoo my other arm in big red letters that says "Undetectable HVC" Bye for now.

Greek Door, Isle of Lesvos, 2003

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

I called it "Groundhog Day - The HCV Treatment Movie." And depending on your pain threshold, you may want your tattoo to just read "HCV Free" - less letters, same message!

Terry Lee said...

Tattoos on you shoulder don't really hurt too much. It's the ones near the bone that are painful. I was thinking of doing Ross's medal

Not Blank said...

Not the greasy sausage, I hope - maybe the 48 week treatment hero or the HCV Undetectable?

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, if you get a tattoo you also might get a "get one free" thingy along with it -- another HCV! or even worse -- HIV!
As far as you are clear of all the V-s don't take a risk.
If you still have an itch of getting a tattoo go ask your neighbours' kids where to get a smilly face "cool tattoos", I think it might be in a lollypop or some chewing gum! LOOOOOOL
Good luck
T.