Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday, July 2nd, 54/336

I really had a hard time getting up this morning. Magda started with her "you better get up and take your pills", I responed, "why don't I just drink a cup of bleach instead!". So the day started. The last 3 days have been the toughest yet. Very, very tired all the time, all I want to do is sleep. Next she started with, " Come on, you're going for a bike ride, I'm tired of watching you sleep" I really didn't want to do it but off we go, over hill and dale to the American River, along the American river to Arden Park and then back home. 15 beautiful miles. Strangely enough, the ride wasn't any harder than any other time, I did OK. When I got home, I passed out on the couch for 2 hours and when I awoke I still felt tired. Magda again, "go jump in the pool, you'll feel better" I jumped in the pool, and what do you know, I felt better, I still do. Looks like I'm heading into the good side of the week. My head is starting to clear and my memory doesn't feel like a slice of swiss cheese.

Stay tuned, feeling groovy, bye for now:-)

Manhattan Subway, 1979

No comments: