Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9th 61/336

Got up today and I could hardly walk. The infection in my foot hasn't gotten better since I was in the emergency last night. I went to see my GP and she gave me 2 humongous ass shots of antibiotics. My ass is sore. Says she hopes that will do it but if it doesn't she'll change the AB's.

I got some very bad news today from a member of the Scherring Plough study that I'm in. He has had a viral break through at weeks 6 & 8. That means that the virus has mutated into a resistant strain. Very sad news. Kenny, if you read this, know that my thoughts are with you. Bye for now

Ballerina, 2000

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, dude! Hope the antibiotics kick in FAST and your foot gets better quickly.

*sigh* I'm just hoping for some kind of miracle for Kenny.

Hey, I asked my dr abt the peeps here on the PI in the study, and apparently none of them are anemic yet and are all responding great....no more sides than the rest of us. I don't know what the final verdict will be abt Bocephus (the name Kenny gave it :) xxx

TeaStarWitch said...

If you are taking ABs your infection will go away soon, but start taking Neupogen, it will produce WBCs and will prevent from other infections and inflamations.