Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday, July 16th 68/336

Woke up this morning and things are definately looking up, almost back to feeling groovy. My infection is almost cured and I only have to take the antibiotics through tomorow. My pal Uncertain advised me to take pro-biotics to offset the nausea and that has been a godsend. Another treatment buddy, Denise, aka SwampMoMster, told me about some oral rinse for my canker sores and they too are feeling better. i'm a little fatigued still, but nothing I can't live with. Hopefully, I can start my bike rides again tomorrow. I start a class tonight MTW 6:30 to 8:40 called race and ethnicity. It's the last GE requirement I need to graduate. Bye for now

5th Avenue & 57th Street, Manhattan 2002

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terry, I'm glad you're getting relief from nausea and cancer sores (I've had them constantly for two years and I'm not even on treatment yet, so I know the pain).

I was wondering about the photographs you add to your post, are they your photograps? I love the one you put with this post, and have admired many in earlier posts.

kind regards
HepCC

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're getting a handle on the sides and that you're ready to get back on the bike.

I love the photo, as ever! I love how you 'see' things!

I know if anyone can get through school on txt, it's you - you have such a talent and passion and that goes a long way! xxx, d

Terry Lee said...

Thanks D.

Yes Yalazy, they are my photos and paintings. Thank you for your kind words

Anonymous said...

Hey T, my nickname on the 'net is swampMOMster, not monster (a grin and a wink) xxx, d

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, I use royal jelly and honey (raw, unheated honey) for mouth sores and actually for any sores. I take a tea spoon of honey and keep it in my mouth for about 5 minutes, swallowing slowly. Helps!