Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday, July 24th 76/336

Nine hours sleep, got up at 8:00 and had breakfast and took all of my pills. Went back to bed and slept for another 2 hours. When I got up again, I put on my biking clothes and hit it for 15 miles. No rest, just do it. It was fairly easy today and it really makes me feel good. When I'm on the ride, I forget that I'm on tx and I pretend I'm the way I used to be before tx. When I got home, I got my computer and layed by the pool and started writing my paper for my class. I got 700 words done out of the 1700 I need to do. It was overcast today and it felt very much like Hawaii. I have been feeling that I look sickly and pale lately so I put on sun screen and layed in the sun for an hour. No damage yet. I had to take another nap before dinner. My class was very interesting tonight and I learned all about Native American sovernty. Quite a fascinating tale. Bye for now

Mauna Kea Beach, Hawaii 2000

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

Glad to hear at least some of the class is interesting, but if you're counting words in a term paper, it can't be all that enjoyable...
Thanks for posting the picture of the church on the big island. Did that church have to be moved, a few years ago, to get it out of the way of the lava flow?

Terry Lee said...

The church wasn't moved as it's a long way from the lava. The MS Word program counts the words for you as you typre so I realy don't have a choice:-)

TeaStarWitch said...

Keep doing what you are doing! Physical activity is a saver and mental work makes you focused.
Good job!