Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday, June 1st 23/336

i took my shot last night and today around 3:00 I slowed down and had to take a nap. Seems like an emerging pattern in my treatment-I need a nap on friday afternoon. Magda went to the hot springs with her girl friends and gave me a list of chores to do, fold the laundry, clean the kitchen, water the plants, empty the dishwasher, take the dog to the park etc. I'm all done and she won't be home until 7:30 so I can make a little dinner and they sit back and relax. Tomorrow, the girls, Peg & Riba, hit the bike trail again! I was just thinking, I only have but 44 weeks to go.lol.

How did I happen to name the cat Ug Lee? When my daughter was 14, she had a habit of bringing home stray animals. One day she walks in the door with a scrawny, screaming, 4 day old, eyes shut, cat. I said, "You get that ugly cat out of the house!" So, 18 years later I still have my Ug Lee baby.

Billy & Ug Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, they are so cute. Love the story of Ug Lee. We have 2 cats we rescued as babies 16 years ago - brother & sister, who were all sick and crusty when we found them, and they stayed in the hospital for 4 days fighting for their lives. They recovered and now have live on easy street ever since - looks like the same for UgLee :)

TeaStarWitch said...

So sweet of you having Ug Lee. Love cats, they are so beautiful with proud personalities.
Say hi to Ug