Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday, June 19th 41/336

Woke up this morning feeling groovy. The further away I get from the shot, the better I feel. I went to Starbuck's and was having homicidal thoughts about the person in front of me who was taking their time deciding what they wanted to go with their coffee drink. I had to tell myself that I was heavily medicated and everything was really fine in the grand scheme of things.

I told my step-daughter that I would probably miss her wedding as it's in Disneyland on a Saturday. I've been pretty messed up lately on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. so I think it's best for all of us to skip. Plus, there will be a lot of hostility in the air given the hatchet job my ex has done on me. I don't trust myself "Riba rage" wise to behave. If I take a comment the wrong way, I'm libel to say some things that I shouldn't.

I'm thinking about shaving my head as my hair was 1/2 gone when I started and now the chemo is having the rest fall out. I'm also getting a skin rash on my head from the Riba which might be easier to medicate if I shave. Not sure yet, but I'm headed that way. I'm on my break at school. I went and announced to my history teacher that I have a major case of CRS aka "can't remember shit" and that I would be able to pass the tests but I wouldn't be getting the usual A. Oh well, I don't have to get a job so who cares.

The weather is beautiful here and I'm handling the treatment well enough. Now that it's getting harder to excercise, I'm trying to laugh and smile as much as I can. Bye for now

Leonid Breznev(sp) Statue, Art Park, Moscow, 2003

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

It must be so nice to be able to take classes to learn, not to worry about grades, jobs, etc., just to learn what you want to learn!
A wedding in Disneyland? I think I would have attacked Goofy if he got too close when I was on treatment!

TeaStarWitch said...

"major case of CRS aka "can't remember shit"
Oh my God! That's sooooo funny and creative! I have to remember that to use.

Don't shave your hair, it won't fall that bad.

TeaStarWitch said...

Oh and Brejnev. That's a real Kitsch. Love the idea, but hate the communist leader