Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday, June 13 35/336

Woke up today feeling groovy. There seems to be a pattern emerging and I went on a bike ride to see if Peg, Riba and I could come to an agreement. This is what we decided. They should join the tx union workers and work 4 days a week. We've agreed that they can do their job on me Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and then I would give them the next 3 days off. Everyone agreed and I mentioned that, of course, they can take any additional days off as part of thier sick leave and vacation package. So that's pretty much how it is lately. Really tired after the shot and then 3 good days. Fatique is my only symptom to date so Im very greatful for that.

Today, the temperature hit 100 which is fine because I'm comfortable to 102. After that, it's too hot. The bike ride was hard but good and I made it the whole 15 miles so there is still hope for an excercise program. I'm told that things tend to lighten up after 12 weeks, that would be nice.

I'm getting a little spacey and last night I emptied the dishwasher and put all of the dishes away-except, they were all dirty. Magda went totally ape shit! You would think she's the one on the meds. She yelled, "you are getting really bad" she made me feel horrible as she has no concept of what it's like to have this shit in your head. Very unsupportive to say the least. She was very nice this morning, so I'm not mad at her anymore. Bye for now

3 Brothers & 2 brothers, 5 cousins, Golden Gate Park, 1978

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

Either Magda 'pre-washes' the dishes before she puts them in the dishwasher and they weren't that dirty, or you're more tired than you realize! When do you get the results of your 4-week blood test? Oh, and thanks for the alternate Soprano universe ending. I'll be sure to send it to my FFEH, he needs more confusion in his life. His current mid-life crisis (if he lives to be 124) isn't confusing enough!

Terry Lee said...

Hi UC. I get the 4 weeks next Thursday, if they can find them!