Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday, June 10th 32/336

Last night I experienced an episode of what is known amoung us treatment folk
as "Riba Rage". I became very irritated at the traffic on the Bay bridge and
the directions that Magda was giving our fried Lisa. She was sending her the
wrong way and I just lost it. I said' "You're sending her to the North
pole". Even the dog growled at me.

I woke up to day feeling really tired. we went to Belvedere and did the walk
and had breakfast with David and my old friends John and Pat. I got hit with
a hurricane of fatigue when I got home and had to take an emergency 2 hour
nap. I have never been so tired in my life! I seems that the free ride I've
been having so far is coming to an end.

Doo, doo, doo, doo............I'm now entering the twilight zone.

Off to david's to watch the Soppranos
and back to Sacto tomorrow. Bye for now

Magda on Tony Soprano's lap. He asked her where she was from and she said, "Poland", to which he responded, "God bless Poland"

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

1. Don't let fried people named Lisa drive.
2. I would guess that you're getting a little anemic...
3. The Sopranos ending was the most dissatisfactory ending to a series that I've ever seen!!! (How could I not stop believing?)

Jonathan said...

It sounds like a blood sugar thing; hypoglycemia or something like it. When my blood sugar is low I get really irritated. I hope the fatigue passes and your back to waking up feelin groovy again.

Terry Lee said...

Hi Jonathan, It's a side effect of the Ribavirin. In fighting the virus it also lowers the red blood count. That in turn lowers the hemoglobin which then makes one anemic as in not enough oxygen in the blood. About 1/2 of the people on Tx get anemia as a side effect; that's what makes people so tried