Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday, June 23rd 45/336

Woke up this morning feeling groovy. I took 2 Prozac and within 2 hours the world was a very nice place and treatment is just a nuisance. Peg & Riba have left the building which is strange as I just had my shot 2 days ago. Magda and I did the 15 mile bike ride and today I'm back in the land of no sides. I wondering if there is a direct correlation between lower serotonin and the side effcts. It sure seems to be true in my case, time will tell. Magda and her friend went dancing at the gay bar in Sacramento last night and she came very close to getting arrested. A man gropped Erin and she shoved him hard. He said fuck you and she said you wish bitch. I'm calling her the Paris Hilton of Sacramento. What a hoot she is! Bye for now.

Erin and Magda Friday night

3 comments:

Not Blank said...

Why would a man at a gay bar grope a woman?

Terry Lee said...

I'm told it's the new trend. The gays grab crouthes wether it's male or female. Another new dance craze we missed.

TeaStarWitch said...

WOW, she is so hot, that me not being gay ........ well, she is hot

Terry, I'm glad you are doing well. Keep it this way, don't let this treatment control your life.