Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday, June 24th 46/336

Not much to report today. Woke up feeling good albeit a little slow. The rash on my forehead caused by the medication is getting worse and is causing me a great deal of discomfort. The medicine they gave me for it only seems to make things worse. It got really aggrevated on the bike ride yesterday where the helmet meets the forehead. All of the persperation and salt did a number. Today I went to the bike shop and bought doo rag to put under my helmet. Hopefully, that will help.

They finished installing the new front door today and it looks great. I'll post a pic in a day or two.

Magda and her ex husband went on a long bike ride with the usual outcome. Same huge fight they have been having for the last 5 years. Same, same, same. It always happens. Bye for now.

Alien Baby, 1998

2 comments:

jenn said...

Hi Terry

Love your paintings. Alien Baby is extremely powerful!

Am waiting to go on peg-interferon treatment in 8 days and somewhat nervous but your blog is very helpful to ease the anxiety. I have HepC and early stage cirrhosis.

The things you have accomplished while on treatment is quite inspiring.

Thanks for your blog - oh, and of course, YOU.

Jennifer

Terry Lee said...

Thank you for your kind words. wishing you an easy ride:-)