Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday, June 6th 28/336

Last night I slept like a teenager for 10 hours and woke up feeling great. I decided that today would be a great day for a bike ride, so after breakfast, off we went. Peg and Riba were very fussy for the first 7 miles, they didn't want to go. To bad! Like the commercial says, "Just do it". I finally got them to settle down and felt good from then on. At the 10 mile mark I was only 100 feet off the pace so they didn't get their way with me. I can tell my pace by what song is on my IPod at 10 miles. My strength is about the same but my stamina is a little off as I wasn't able to hit my 60 mile goal this week. I might have made it tommorrow but I have to go to the doctor at 10 and then school. Tommorrow night is shot night and we start the cycle again. Bye for now

Battery Park Telescopes, Lower Manhattan, 1980

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

3 aliens landed in NYC in 1980, and you did nothing about it, except take their picture?

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hi Terry...I didn't know you were into cycling! What sort of bike do you have? A road or mountain bike? I did loads of riding when I was on treatment and reckon it might be what got me through it so well. Have you seen my blog?
You should get a mileage meter for your blog...check ot the very bottom of mine and you'll see what I mean. Click on the mileage abar and you can create your own one;)

Take it easy dude and........."Just Do It" :)

Jae

P.s. Nice photos too.

Terry Lee said...

Hi Jason. i ride a hy brid bike. Touring frame with fatter tires as i hate changing flats. I have really gotten into riding since I started tx. I have been fortunate to have had very minor sides and I think that the riding really helps keep them at bay. I'm going to try to install your bike-o-meter

Terry Lee said...

Hi UC, the aliens were friendly:-)