Monday, June 04, 2007

Monday, June 4th 26/336

Woke up today feeling a little slow. I was going to ride but I decided to save it for tomorrow and instead I went to the gym. Peg and riba are always looking for a crack so I upped the wieghts and went for it. The workout went well and I'm still at full strength although I'm starting to feel a little more tired each week. Hopefully I'll stablize after week 12 when my body is saturated with Peg and Riba. So far, I have no complaints. Elizebeth Anne, whose blog is linked to mine has had to throw in the towel after 5 weeks due to killer sides. My heart goes out to her.

This is the neighborhood in San Francisco where my Real Estate company did a lot of it's business. The neighborhood is called Noe Valley and is located in about the center of town. They were built around the turn of the century for working class families for about $500.00 each. Today, they sell between 1.5 and 3 million, mostly due to the proximity to Silicon Valley

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Take it easy sir! you are doing great so far! Happy for you
Tea