Thursday, June 07, 2007

Friday, June 8th 30/336

Woke up today feeling great considering that I took my shot last night. Magda and I took the dog to the park and we went for a little walk. We were planning on taking a bike ride this afternoon. I'm getting a new stainless steel front door with a side light and they delivered it around 11:30. I had to uncrate it on the truck and then me & TVB and Magda had to take it to the garage. It weighs 320 lbs and it knocked the shit out of me. I started gasping for air and almost passed out. I'm still not right. This all tells me that my red blood count and hemoglobin are diving and my blood isn't getting fully oxygenated due to what I think is the onset of anemia. Very common side effect of Ribaviren & Interferon. Time will tell and I get my new bloods next week. The day after my shot always seems to be a little rough. Bye for now:-)

Peg-Intron Interferon Syringe AKA "The Shot"

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, what did you do? You carried a 320 lbs what? Are you kidding me? Why don't we arrange to send you to the Olympics for weight lifters maybe when you are on week 23-24?

Don't overdo it, please, don't put more stress on your body than you already have.

Terry Lee said...

Hi Tea, I had TVB and Magda help me so I think it was only 150 lbs or so, but it taught me a lesson, slower times are in my future.

LYMI