Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday, June 27th, 49/336

It was a little slow coming out of the gate today. I didn't feel like doing much of anything but duty called and off I rode. "Just do it" is my mantra. My new doo rag did the trick as far as keeping my head from being aggrevated by the helmet. The ride was challenging but I made it the whole 15 miles and that makes me feel good. I was doing 60 miles week 1-4 and then I got knocked down to 15 for weeks 5 & 6 and now I'm back up to 30. I'm going to reset my weekly goal to 45. This based on the fact that I have 2 school days and one post shot day. 45 will be plenty. Who ever thought that tx would get me in better shape than when I started, but that's my goal.

When I got home I was cleaned out and I took a 2 hour nap and I'm just coming around now.

On my ride I stopped and spoke with a homeless man and he asked if I had any money. I told him no as I was in my biking gear and he said "Well that makes 2 of us". It really made me realize that I don't have any problems and that tx is nothing more than a mid-life nuisance. By for now

Jenna, 1980

No comments: