Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday, June 17th 39/336

OMG, I forgot all about posting my blog yesterday. At the start, I committed to post every day. Oh well, shit happens. I was wiped out yesterday and half of today. I had a cup of coffee awile ago and that seems to help. I have been trying to memorize the works of art and the artists for my up coming midterm. I can memorize the paintings and the artists but I am having a hard time matching the correct painting to the artist. I'm finding that it takes about twice as long to get as it did prior to tx. This is turning out to be a barrell of laughs. I can't wait to see how anemic I've become as I'm sure that's why I'm so tired all the time. Bye for now.

Candied Apples, 2001

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

Coffe always helps - except when you're trying to fall asleep! ;}
You are inspiring to try to make my blog a little more interesting by adding more pictures, unfortunately, I had a nasty fight with blogger last night, will try again today.