Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday, June 3rd 25/336

I woke up today feeling groovy and ready to rock and roll. Did the usual 15 miles on the bike with ease. It seems that a pattern has evolved. Thursday night shot, Friday and Saturday, I have to take things a little slower and then I'm ready to go Sunday through Thursday and then I start the process again. As long as I can hit 70 miles a week on the bike I feel that I have no problems. Tonight we're taking some old friends out for dinner for sushi, I can't wait to have teriake Salmon. Bye for now.

The Ox Bow Bend, Snake River Wyoming

6 comments:

Not Blank said...

Wonder what you're 4-week lab results will show regarding Hgb and Hct? Did you take all the pictures you post?

Terry Lee said...

Hi UC, I did take all of the photos and painted all of the paintings. I'm going to run out before too much longer. I'm curious too about the hgb as I started @ 16.9

Not Blank said...

I think the time when the Hgb and Hct are dropping is actually worse than when they bottom out...Hope you're also having a PCR this week.
Are you planning to go to the UK next year for the thing in September?

Terry Lee said...

I get my blood tested every 2 weeks because I'm in the study. I'll get the results of the 2 week this Thursday and they will also take blood at that time for the 4 week. I kinda of doubt that I'll be able to go to the UK as that will be my last semester @ Sac State.

Kiss T

Anonymous said...

Hey T - I'll bet you don't have to wait til your next visit to get the lab results from the visit before. I call and get mine the week after they draw it and they give it to me over the phone. If you don't wanna wait :) I'm impatient and want to know as soon as they do :) :) xxx

Terry Lee said...

I'll call about the 4 week, I'm not that curious about the 2 week