Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday, June 26 48/336

Today is 48 days. Not that it means anything, but, for some reason, it seems significant. Maybe because I am now considering myself as succeeding and moving forward killing the virus and well on my way. Sides are just about non existant right now and I hope the trend continues.

I got my History test back and I got and A- which is great considering the fact that I have CRS. (Can't remember shit). I think my teacher gave me a little leeway given that I'm on treatment. I play the chemo card whenever I need to. It's nice to finally have something like this that I can use to my advantage. Bye for now

Interior shot of the remodel

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

OMG, I spend way too much time watching House Hunters on HGTV - either that or my psychic abilities now extend to houses! But, that door was the perfect finishing touch! I'll have to take a picture of the new door I had installed, the week before I DIDN'T ALMOST SHOOT the door repairman and have people guess what my house looks like from it. (This is a long term project, BTW.)