Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday, May 23rd 14/336

Woke today and I was tired. Couldn't get a rythym going so I went back to bed and slept until 10:00. Got up and had a cappuchino and things were looking up. Magda and I are getting along fine. I was going to ride the bike but I thought that it might be too much excercise considering I was a couch potato prior to starting tx, no need to be superman. Instead, I walked for a couple of miles and that made me feel good. Tommorrow I go to the doctor, take my 3rd shot and then in the evening, Magda and I are off to SF for a couple of days. Still tired but not weak so I thinks it's a mixture of treatment and too much excercise. Bye for now

A Diptych from 5 years ago


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terry, Glad to see that you and Magda have kissed and made up! Yep, no doubt pms and treatment have potential to create a firestorm - just like w/temper tantrum from a 7 year old does :) Thank goodness these are passing things and we're all compassionate towards each other!

Yep, I agree that now is the time to be gentle with ourselves...we can train for a marathon when this is all over. hehehe!

Ya'll have fun in SF this weekend! Hugs,