Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday, May 21st 12/336

I think the "sides" are testing, trying to find a weak spot, looking for a way in. My hip statrted to ache and I motioned it away and away it went. The whizzyness was gone when i awaoke and I felt very lazy. I don't know if it is because I've been pushing myself so hard, or the meds are building up and taking hold. At any rate, we had a little talk and I said, screw you Interferon and Rebetol, you're going to the gym. I went and kicked up the weights and now that I'm home, I can tell they've been run off for the day. I cannot overemphsize the importance of excercise while on treatment. I feel like a Nike commercial as in "Just do it". Bye for now


The feather is finished

5 comments:

Not Blank said...

beautiful feather, wish someone would have told me about exercise when i was on treatment. Joined a gym last June 1st, went 3 or 4 times a week until the week before my biopsy in July, never went back after that...just cancelled the membership.

TeaStarWitch said...

The feather is beautiful! WOW
Exercising, activities makes treatment much better. Swimming is one of the best.
I think lack of side effects might be realted to the fact that you are a vegetarian. I've notived peopele who don't eat any kind of meat they don't have pains.
Keep it this way, Terry, you are a hero!

Elizabeth Anne said...

Glad all is going well for you Terry. The feather is beautiful. I'll try and incorporate more exercise into the day and see how it goes. :)

Ample said...

Sounds like you have spirit! Oddly, as an athlete myself, I actually found rest to be more rejuvenating than activity. This turned out to be a major mental shift/struggle for me, but movement felt worse, so I accepted the challenge. I think I finally mastered the "lay down" by the time 48 weeks was over. Good luck to you. You're doing great!

Terry Lee said...

I've never been much of an athelete until now. tx is strange how everyone reacts differently.