Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday, May 23rd Shot #3 15/336

I woke up this morning feeling groovy. I went to the doctor for my 2 week check up and bloods and the nurse mentioned that it had been a long time since she had see anyone doing as well on treatment as I am doing. I described treatment as a slight nuisance. Lets hope this trend continues. My friend Swampmomster is in the same study as me and she got her 2 week bloods today(she is a week ahead of me). Her viral load went from 10 million to 1 million in 2 weeks. This is a good response. Her other bloods went down and they have warned her to take it very easy as she is on the edge of anemia, I hope she stabilizes soon. I get my bloods in awhile and I'll be able to see how I'm reacting. Today it's off to SF for a couple of days. Bye for now

This was taken from the Golden Gate Bridge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, TerryLee, for your continuing strength and inspiration and for keeping me in your thoughts.


So, those ARE good numbers for the VL drop? I can't think anymore - haha. I just read I need to see it drop to 10,000 by week 4...right?

OMG - I absolutely love that photo of the GGB. Did you take it? It made me CRY because of it's beauty and the lines, etc....Gotta go p/u that lexapro rx ~smile~

Terry Lee said...

Hi Denise, i did take the photo and I was contacted by a printing company to license it as a poster and it ended up selling 100,000 copies.

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! It is an amazing photo - you've definitley got an artist's eye, my friend!