Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday, May 27th 18/336

Woke up this morning feeling groovy. Magda and I went for the usual 15 mile bike ride and the hills are becoming a little harder to ride up. I'm going to do it again tommorrow to see if it gets a little easier. Treatment is interesting in so many ways. For me, the more I excercise, the better I feel. Tommorrow I 'm going to take the train to SF to avoid the traffic. The train fare went way up since the last time I went. It used to be $36.00 rt, now it's $50.00 rt. I'll take taxis to get around town. I'm going to SF again to have my new tatto finished...............that's right, tattoo! I started it in Sacto but the guy was a real red neck so I stopped him. I'm going to Black and Blue tattoo in SF, all woman owned, can't go wrong. OK, I can blame it on the treatment!

Magda keeps trying to feed me beet juice and I hate beets. I think she'll get her way and then I'll have to barf to get her to stop feeding me the beet juice. Never a dull moment.

I must say, she is gorgeous!!!!!

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

If I were you, I'd give the beet juice a try, just to keep Magda happy. :}

Anonymous said...

Hey, I used to do this vegetable juice concoction (that includes 1/2 beet & it's leaves) in the juicer and it's fantastic. You don't taste the beet mixed with all the other juices...delish really.... Of course I'm way too tired to do all that prep work and juicing at the moment, but since you've got wonderful Magda there willing to make it, I'd say DRINK UP, Buddy! :) BTW - loved the greek laundry day b&w!!!