Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday, May 26th 17/336

I woke up this morning feeling like my old self again. Magda and I drove accross the Golden Gate to Tibouron and met our friend David for a 2 mile hike followed by a great breakfast. Again, I had the whole wheat blueberry pancakes and they were as good as the last time. Drove back to SF and took Magda shoppping for teas and clothes. She got a little bit of each.

I can't belive how cold SF can get in the summer, I mean, I froze my ass off. Mark Twain wrote that "the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Francisco", I must say that I'm starting to agree with him. We drove back to Sacramento this afternoon and walked into a very pleasant 90 degrees.

I have a friend who sponsors a biking team which competes in Tour de France and I had called him last week to ask where Magda and I might buy his team Jerseys. Well, walked in the door and he had sent us the works for free. Jerseys, pants, gloves and socks. We are thrilled! Tommorrow, I'm going to put it all on and take the girls(Peg & Riba) for a ride...They hate excercise. Bye for now

Laundry Day on the Isle of Lesvos, Greece

No comments: