Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday, May 22nd 13/336

Great news! My cat, Ug Lee, who I've had for 18 years, disappeared a month ago and was presumed dead. Last night I got a phone call from a woman who said she had my cat. As it turns out, she had kidnapped her. She was moving away and took a liking to Ug Lee and decided to take her along. I suppose her conscience got the best of her and last night she returned her. I'm very happy to have her back.

I think I'm developing a split personality. There's Terry and there's Terry with the drugs. Magda got PMS and she was cold and nasty to me. I tolerate the PMS although I really don't like it when she gets that way. Well, PMS and boyfriend on tx is not a healthy combination. I really got pissed off and I had to leave the house before I said something I would be sorry for later. Off on another bike ride, thinking, I won't turn around until this anger passes. It took me 10 miles to calm down. On the way back I got really tired and I had to stop in a park and rest for 1/2 an hour. When I got up I was a little dizzy and I thought that I might have to call Magda to come and pick me up. Things got better and I made it home although I was really having to push it. I made it 20 miles today and that gives me 65 for the week. When I got home I took a nap for an hour. Tx is always changing and the meds are always probing, looking for weak spots.

I'm fortunate to be treatment tolerant, so far anyway. Most people have angry red or purple spots around their injection sites for quite along time. Mine are a very pale pink and you can't even see them unless they're in the right light. This seems to indicate that my tissues aren't too bothered by the interferon. The mind is another story. I am constantly battling the drugs in my head to see who will control this process. When things get dicey I have to excercise because my friends Peg & Riba hate excercise because it puts me back in control. This is going to be quite a ride in more ways than one!

Work in Progress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy Ug Lee came home!!! It looks like your doing good that makes me very happy.