Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday, May 29th 20/336

When I woke up this morning, I looked out the loft window and the wind was blowing the fog past. I decided not to push myself and stayed in bed until 7:30. I called the bank and transfered funds and then showered, got dressed and walked to Starbucks for a cappuchino, newspaper etc. i did the crossword puzzle and then walked to the cable car and took it downtown. I walked the final mile to the tattoo parlor and they hadn't opened yet. Walked another block to Valencia Street an got a veggie burrito. I ended up eating about 3/4's of it before I lost interest in it. Back to the tattoo store and they were open. I reviewed the design I had drawn and we laid out the color palette. Off we went tattooing. Tiffany, the tattoo artist, asked me if it hurt and I said, "I'm one of those people who likes getting their teeth cleaned and I don't mind this". Not a lot of pain and finished in an hour. $100.00 was the charge and I am thrilled with the outcome. I'm glad I designed it my self and researched different parlors before I moved forward. After the tattoo, I walked a few blocks towrd the Castro and had tea with my friend Ann. Then to the streetcar to the Ferry Building, the bus to Emeryville and the train to Sacramento. Magda picked me up and now I'm home again. A very pleasant and successful outing. I will post a photo of the new tattoo on tomorrow's blog.

Billy my dog in his new biking gear

No comments: