Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday, May 17th-Shot #2 8/336

I just did shot #2 and now I wait to see if it kicks my ass. I had some trouble setting the dosage on the syringe, it was very resistant to turning into position. When I pulled the needle out, a little bit of liquid dripped out and made me wonder if I did it right.

My appetite is starting to change and the spicy foods are history. I now like yogurt, bananas, cereal, grapes, cake, some fruits, and cappachino. Forget garlic, onions, tomatoes and vinegar.

I went to the gym and did my usual workout with the usual weights and reps without a problem. I hope this trend continues. I'm getting a little spacey and I walked in the woman's room at the gym by mistake. There is no other look in the world than the "you idiot" look a woman gives you when you make this kind of mistake. Bye for now

1 comment:

TeaStarWitch said...

Women's room, ha, Terry? Is it Interferon interferes with your brain chemistry? LOL Funny