Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday, May 15th 6/336



My girl friend Magda and our dog Billy

I woke up at 6:00 this morning and felt really good. I'm seriously starting to wonder if they forgot to put the Peg-Intron in the syringe as I feel better than I have for years. No sides yet and I am full of energy, I feel something's not right. The area around the injection site is supposed to turn purple around 4 days after the shot and I'm going on 6 with no change. I'm eagerly awaiting my second injection so I can get a better take on how it's going to be.

Jimmy and David picked me up at the loft and we drove to Tiburon in Marin County and did a 3 mile walk. We ended our walk at a cafe and we had breakfast. I had the best wheat, apple, walnut pancakes ever. Back to SF and off to lunch with my old friend Mike. After lunch I ran a few errands and went shopping for some teas for Magda. I stopped by my daughter's house and held my 2 week or grand daughter. What a precious little angel. Home for some house work and then dinner with my life long friend Pete. I'm driving home to Sacramento this evening.

2 comments:

Not Blank said...

I'm sure your doctor or P.A. watched you do injection #1, so I'm sure you did it right, stop worrying about the little red rash.
Looks like you're going to be one of those people who gets 'whizzy' on HCV treatment. (For a definition of 'whizzy,' read forum posts by Chrissy 1! Hi to Magda and Billy, nice to see you both. (I am losing the paranoia and actually posted a picture of myself as Madame Yu See on the forum flikr account!) Congrats on the new grand child!

Terry Lee said...

Thanks UC, you're always a great help. "Whizzy" is the term which accurately describes my condition!