Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday, May 16th 7/336



Magda and I in Egypt

Today I decided it was time to put the rubber to the road and see what happens if I really push myself. I live along side the American River and I can pick up a really nice bike trail at the end of my street. Off I went to test my usual 15 mile ride over hill and dale along the river. Every catapillar in California was crossing the path and heading for the river. I squashed one and felt bad so I was very careful the rest of the ride. When I started to perspire, I could feel the Rebetol coming out my pores. I thought this was great because it makes me think that my tissues are getting soaked with it and the virus is being killed. The ride went well and I did it in about the usual time. At the end, and after, I seem to be a little more fatigued than usual. I think the treatment will eventually wear me down so I am going to live life to the fullest until the sides tell me other wise. Tommorrow is shot number 2 and I'm anxiously awaiting the results.

By for now

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi T,
It was nice having dinner with you and replacing Allison! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
Love ya, mean it.
Ann

Anonymous said...

You guys look great up there on those camels! That must have been an amazing trip!