Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday, May 12th 3/336

Last night sleep was much better than the first night. 1 sleeping pill and a decent night's sleep. Woke up feeling rested and groovy. Had a bagel with margerine, 4 ribas and a prozac, a tub of yogurt, and then off to Starbuck's for a cappuchino. One of the few postive outcomes of treatment was going to be weight loss as it was guaranteed by the doctor that the drugs would give me nausea. She went so far as to say that if I ever found someone who didn't experience it to bring them in. I'm still very early in the journey but I have a great appetite and I can eat anything put in front of me-pizza, burrito, garlic bread etc. These are extremely potent drugs and I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall.

I went for a 2.5 mile walk this morning and was thinking I should also do a 20 mile bike ride but I decided I need to take it slow for the first couple weeks and wait and see what happens as the poison builds up in my system.

Off to Home Depot, again, and then over to friends house for a visit this evening. Love Ya, Mean It:-)

2 comments:

Tweedle said...

Well..........we are glad you are doing so well. Hannah won her soccer game today and Andrew was on the computer all day. By the way...did you pass gas after the burritto?

Tweedle

TeaStarWitch said...

Terry, no margerine please. It's one of the NO NO for liver. I know you already don't eat red meat and fried food, but margerine is in the same line with them. Eat a little of butter if you want.