Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday, May 11th 2/336

I went to bed last evening around 11:00 and took a sleeping pill. I was awakened with mild chills around 1:30 which lasted for about an hour, no big deal. Took another sleeping pill and watched the sleeping pill and the Rebitol argue about who was going to win the evening's battle. Sleeping pill finally won. I awoke around 8:00 and felt good. Had breakfast, popped 3 more ribas and a prozac and did the crossword puzzle followed by a 2 mile hike in the park. Then shopping at 2 markets, Ross, Home Depot, and then home for lunch. I have my fingers crossed that my journey stays so pleasant. As it stands now, the peg-Intron(interferon) is not a factor comfort wise and the riba makes me high. I may be one of the lucky 10% who doesn't get any bothersome sides. I have a long way to go, so I know things can change, but, so far, so good. Time to hop in the pool.

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

Congrats on getting started (finally!) and getting through your first day. Hope things continue to go well for you and Magda!

Terry Lee said...

Thanks UC, you're the bomb when it comes to motivation and support.

All my best

T

ron said...

Hi terry
sounds good so far
wishing you well
on the journey
ron

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're off to a great start! Hope you do end up being in that 10% w/no sides...or at least may your sides all be manageable, like mine so far! Hugs to ya,