Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday, September 5th 118/336 Shot #18

Woke up after my 11 hours of zzz's feeling good. Went to Starbuck's and then off to Sac State for my 1st day of class. I have Rosi Gilday again for Art Criticism and she is so nice. No exams this time, just papers. The next class was another story. Latin American History with Elaine O'brien looks like a nightmare. 3 text books and 21 articles, 10 page paper, reading journal, field trips, quiz every week, 20 minute Powerpoint presentation etc. What really put me over the edge was the hour it took her
to go through the course syllibus. At the end, she had the nerve to say that we would be tested on the syillibus September 19th. Sillybus is more like it. She has been dropped!

I moved my shot up a day to Wednesday to see if it works around my school better. Stay tuned and Bye for now.

Imaginary Valley, 2002

1 comment:

Not Blank said...

For the love of God, drop that class!!!