Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday, September 23rd 136/336

A really good day in the world of TX. It's almost like feeling human again. I got up at 8:30 and didn't go back to bed. Went to the bike store, OSH, Peet's coffee, and Target. I booked a trip for M and myself to NYC arriving December 1st, departing December 6th. We have a friend we met on Craig's list who has a loft that we have traded SF for in the past. He still owes us 2 more visits so I need to get a little more current. I'm happy that I feel normal today, I'll never figure these meds out as they truly have a mind of their own. Bye for now.

Baker Beach, SF 2000, 106 degrees

4 comments:

Not Blank said...

Glad you sold the loft and glad you're going to NYC. Maybe we can meet while you're there? (I think Tea owes you a meal and she supposedly makes this great cake...) :}

Terry Lee said...

I'd love that. I'm in December 1st out Dec 6th. Loft sale DFT'ed(deal fell through)this morning.

Not Blank said...

Oh good, count me in (barring a snowstorm). I'll tell Tea you're coming and ask her to bake her soon to be world famous cake for you. Maybe we can meet on Sunday December 2?

TeaStarWitch said...

I'm so glad you guys are coming! So excited! Of course I'll bake my fave cakes! Can't wait!