Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday, September 7th 120/336

Today was an ass kicker! It seems to be a pattern where the interferon hits 40-50 hours post injection. I stayed under the covers most of the day. The gardners came with their leaf blowers and I had homicidal ideation! Thank goodness they left when they did as they avoided a certain death. I got some bad news today, my primary care physician is leaving Kaiser. I suspect she was confronted for ordering too many tests for her patients. She was truly the bomb! When I went to her as a new patient she ordered 26 tests. She made me aware of my disease and referred me out to the GI for a biopsy. My Kaiser Doctor in SF never said a word for 16 years! Of course they made him director of medicine for all of SF because he saved Kaiser so much money. Bye for now.

Biker Billy

No comments: