Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday, September 27th 140/336 Shot #21

Yet another good day. I went to the Dr's today and everything is full speed ahead. The blood work is good. My hemoglobin started at 16 and is down to 12.1 after 20 weeks. If I go below 10 they will prescribe a drug named Procrit which treats anemia. I still have quite a ways to go before I get there. I drove to SF and took our alarm clock to Tiffany's for a new battery. Shopping at Nordie's and Bloomies but nothing caught my eye. Checked in the loft, took my shot and then walked to Houston's restaurant for the world's best veggie burger and fries. Tomorrow it's lunch with Mike and dinner with Anne, David and Jimmy. I may throw in coffee with Allison in the afternoon. Saturday It's coffee with Colleen(strict instructions from M on this one)and maybe lunch with Millicent. I hope I can manage all of this as it's very ambitious. Bye for now.

Battery Park, NYC, 1998

No comments: