Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday, September 8th 121/336

Another lifeless day in the neighborhood. M and I went for a walk to the river and back and I could hardly make it up the hill. 121 days of Peg and Riba poison have finally taken their toll. I'm really tired all the time and I can't concentrate to read my school books to the point where they make sense. So, I have dropped all my classes for the semester and school is out for the year for the big T. I couldn't face 4 months of it for the sake of proving that I could do it. If I don't enjoy it, then why bother. Bye for now.

Our kitchen

4 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

So unfortunate that you are getting weaker, but you have to do what you have to do to get rid of this bugger.
We are here to support you. Stay cool.
Tea

Not Blank said...

Sorry to hear you had to do this, I know it was a tough choice, but I think you made the right decision, you need to focus on virus killing now. What ever happened with the Procrit S/P was supposed to supply?

Terry Lee said...

My hg is around 12 so I don't think I need it. SP will give Procrit to people on the study drug but not the ARM 1's. Kaiser will give it to me if I need it. I have a pretty bad infection so I think that may be making me sicker. I'm off to the Doc tomorrow to deal with it.

Terry Lee said...

My hg is around 12 so I don't think I need it. SP will give Procrit to people on the study drug but not the ARM 1's. Kaiser will give it to me if I need it. I have a pretty bad infection so I think that may be making me sicker. I'm off to the Doc tomorrow to deal with it.